Yesterday i have tried to add a poll in the right side.
But i didnt know how to do that, i have been searching for the answer, but cant find the answer that i have worked out.
Now you can see a poll on my blog in the left side…. how is it?
1) First you need a polldaddy account, it is free… also you can find the polls link in our wordpress dashboard
2) click Polls -> Add new – First time it will ask for register… register free and get an account
3) Create Poll – with options you need (select narrow theme for side bars)
4) View Polls, and click the HTML Code
5)Copy Short Code
6) Goto Appearance ->Widgets
7) Activate / Drag Text widget to side bar
8) Enter a title and paste the short code in the content area
9) Thats all.
This entry was posted in Tutorial
and tagged polldaddy
. Bookmark the permalink